Are You Taking Advantage of Everything Your Membership has to Offer?
To learn more on how your membership supports your profession, download the membership benefits brochure by clicking here.
Membership in your professional association is an important step in being recognized as a professional and shows that you value your role as a dental professional. Membership brings opportunities to focus on professionalism through mentoring, networking, education, leadership skills and knowledge of issues affecting dental hygiene practice. Membership can make a difference in your life and success as a dental hygienist. Each of us is truly worth the price of professional membership.
A strong membership allows us to speak with one voice to enhance and strengthen our professional status.
Be a part of that voice today!
To join or renew your CDHA membership, please click here.
- Exclusive Membership Rights: Only members may receive CDHA/SDCDHS benefits. Only members may serve in voluntary and elected positions.
- Representation: Members receive expert representation on professional issues before state regulatory agencies, the state legislature and the U.S. Congress. Representation is provided by legislative advocates, consultants and lawyers with expertise in representing dental hygienists.
- Communications: Members receive the CDHA Journal. SDCDHS and CDHA maintain websites for information and questions.
- Continuing Education: SDCDHS sponsors CE programs to keep members current with the state continuing education requirements and informed on the latest developments in dental hygiene through exhibitors and speakers. CDHA sponsors scientific sessions in the spring, featuring nationally recognized speakers, student table clinics and exhibitors and continuing education courses online through the CDHA journal.
- Employment Referral: DentalPost has been selected as the official job board provider for the California Dental Hygienists’ Association! Together, DentalPost and CDHA will help California-based dental professionals connect and use data to make better hiring decisions. All CDHA members will receive a complimentary 90-day premium dental professional account. Premium accounts include an account badge, top applicant placement in searches, access to anonymous resume profile feedback and a 10 percent discount on resume services. For more information, please click here.
- California Casualty Insurance: As a member, you are eligible for special group discounted rates on short and long term disability as well as life insurance/accidental death and dismemberment. For more information please click here.
- Scholarship Assistance: Financial help for students and researchers is available to members who qualify. For more information on scholarships please click here.